Ran a Red SS tonite

mikecheat04

Saw a red SS in the oncoming lane so as soon as I could I turned around and caught up with him. By the time I caught up he was turning onto the main hwy and I heard him gun it, guess he saw me driving like a mad man to catch up. Anyways he got a little head start but I started pulling him in and finally passed em up. He turned in at the bar and had a few rounds and I kept on rolling. Well, until I had to turn around and go back home :). The End

yea if he really is a 5.7 tundra :yellow_loser: then all i can say it would be greart to see him on the hwy in fort worth cus he wouldnt have a chance

Yeah, sorry guys, I have a 5.7L Tundra RCSB. I don't feel like driving that far to lose, if your ever over in my area let me know though. Peace out

Yeah, sorry guys, I have a 5.7L Tundra RCSB. I don't feel like driving that far to lose, if your ever over in my area let me know though. Peace out

oh u will know when im coming cus the sweet sounding of the STS spoolin will make the tundra piss gas on its self lol :driving:

oh u will know when im coming cus the sweet sounding of the STS spoolin will make the tundra piss gas on its self lol :driving:

lol well I'm make sure I have my supercharger before I try to mess with you. I'd run ya anyway without it just for the heck of it.

lol well I'm make sure I have my supercharger before I try to mess with you. I'd run ya anyway without it just for the heck of it.

hey bring what u need lol naw i love a good and friendly race i dont care if the other person is faster i will race them ne way cus i didnt spend all this money for nothing