F350 Powerstroke

ToddOH

Some idiot and his butt ugly girlfriend pulled along side in a F350 with an obvious non-stock Powerchoke. I at first thought he was joking. He was not. He tried to get me to go right through the heart of downtown Grand Rapids. I wanted no part of that. He pulled ahead of me and was entering on the expressway. I pulled to the left and passed him on the enterance ramp, he was pissed! I slowed down and waited for him. He rolled down the window and tried to say something at 70 mph. I could not hear him over the rattling sound of his Powerstroke with an aftermarket exhaust, but i knew what he wanted. We went from 70 mph. I let him get the start and then proceeded to walk all over him, badly. I waited again thinking maybe he wanted more. He followed me until I got to my destination where I received a verbal bashing and said he would only race for serious money. Going along with his BS I told him I would race for his girlfriend but I would not know what to do with something that ugly. After more words he finally left with a pissed off girlfriend and his tail between his legs. :D

lol i had a similar thing happen to me back in aug. but it was a dodge 2500 cummings. it started out just taking off normal then he hit it well i wasn't paying much attention to it. untill we got to the next light and he started reving it up. well i poped my out of gear and reved up to 5g to let him know i was ready for him :lol: well the light turned green and well before he moved 10 feet he could see my tail lights. i hit 65 and cruised here he came again guess he didn't have enough. i played with him and punched it and let off keeping up with him. then we came to another light and we had to do it again this time i left him and hit 80 and he was long gone. but i pulled in to the resturant that i was going to eat at. and here comes the dodge pulling in behind me but he makes a u turn and leaves. while he leaves he sticks his arm out the window and gives me a big thumbs up. lol must have been a good ole country boy :D

I had the same thing happen to me with a 2500 cummings. He pulled up with his nose to my passenger door and just sat there. I didnt think nothing of it because i could hear the thing rattling. The light turned green and he stomped on it and got about nose to nose with me when I gunned it. Needless to say the road ended about 100 yards ahead and I had already put about 6 car lengths on him. He was so pissed he road my tail till my turn.

Archived