Iphone....

usabodyguard

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those phones are tyte but i dont think i would get one. i mean i have 15 gigs of music alone, i wouldnt wanna spend that much and not even be able to put all my music on, or any movies or whateva. maybe if they bring one out in a year that has like 30-50 gigs ill think about it, but not now

DAMN IT... I WAS HAVING FUN WITH THE PHONE LAST NIGHT AND REALIZED QUICKLY I MADE A MISTAKE IN BUY MY 4G IPHONE... SO I PACKED IT UP AND WENT BACK TO APPLE TO RETURN THIS DAMN THING... THEY SAID I HAD TO WAIT 40 MINUTES BECAUSE IT WAS AN OPEN BOX AND SOMEONE HAD TO REVIEW IT, SO I WAITED, AND WAITED...

WHEN THEY FINALLY LOOKED IT OVER THEY GAVE ME MY MONEY BACK...

so i could buy the 8gig version!!

heh

yeah I ordered my 8 gig online and when it took too long I canceled my order and just went down to the apple store and bought it. 8 gig is the way to go for sure, I crammed 1000 song on my 8, which would have killed the 4's space,

That is the best looking mobile web browser I have ever seen on a cell phone.

Does anyone know if it supports direct push email... ie ActiveSync/Exchange server syncronization? I need that for my mobile Outlook email/calendar/contacts.. Sucks its on the AT&T network!

You can transfer your current account with AT&T/Cingular and keep your number. Thats what i did, I bought the Blackberry Pearl around X-mas and just switched everything over a few months ago. My total bill is $59.99 that is 450 minutes w/ rollover 250 texts, and unlimited email and unlimited internet.

if i didnt buy my Blackjack a few months ago i would have bought this..Any one know if i buy the 8G Iphone would i need to get a new contract, and sign up for a new plan? or can i just insert my SIM card and use it?

i had the blackjack right before i got the iphone... i HATE the blackjack in fact i think i am going to throw it off a building or light it on fire... dont know yet...

but with an iphone you get a new sim and you have to sign a new 2 year contract and the unlimited data plan is 20 bucks a month and includes 200 text messages...

it activates through itunes...

make sure you get a rubber case when you get the iphone, totally worth it... just like kissmysilvss has...

Hey All,

New Member,been lurking for awhile.But anyways,I'd love to get an iphone.But don't have to many people to talk to.So maybe the new touch ipod would be a better choice for me?

yeah, you can still go on the internet as long as you are around a wi-fi connection, which is still bitchin' for just an ipod.

You can transfer your current account with AT&T/Cingular and keep your number. Thats what i did, I bought the Blackberry Pearl around X-mas and just switched everything over a few months ago. My total bill is $59.99 that is 450 minutes w/ rollover 250 texts, and unlimited email and unlimited internet.

Not bad, except i would need a bigger plan, i use over 2000 minutes a month, and over 3000 texts...

i had the blackjack right before i got the iphone... i HATE the blackjack in fact i think i am going to throw it off a building or light it on fire... dont know yet...

but with an iphone you get a new sim and you have to sign a new 2 year contract and the unlimited data plan is 20 bucks a month and includes 200 text messages...

it activates through itunes...

make sure you get a rubber case when you get the iphone, totally worth it... just like kissmysilvss has...

The BlackJack isnt that bad..lol...Im def gonna look into the Iphone...