Iphone....

usabodyguard

i had the blackjack right before i got the iphone... i HATE the blackjack in fact i think i am going to throw it off a building or light it on fire... dont know yet...

but with an iphone you get a new sim and you have to sign a new 2 year contract and the unlimited data plan is 20 bucks a month and includes 200 text messages...

it activates through itunes...

make sure you get a rubber case when you get the iphone, totally worth it... just like kissmysilvss has...

ya i got the 4g, and im glad i did. the speakers sound pretty lousy (my 8125s were much better not to mention louder) and NO headphones fit other than the crappy apple ones. it also does mate up to hardly any ipod sound dock, and thats where i use my ipod 90 percent of the time. IMO, its useless for music to me. i did drop my iphone into a bowl of tortelini the first night (2 am) i had it, so that might be why the speaker sounds like crap LOL :rolleyes:

other than that, i love it. havent had any problems yet, other than it froze one time. seems to work great, battery life is pretty impressive. i had the blackjack as well, and um...... i pretty much did throw it off a building. i have a bad temper and i used to pitch back in the day, so lets just say that thing endured well over 10 fastballs, curveballs, and maybe one or two punts (played sweeper alot too lol). i have to say, i was impressed, it held up to every single blow. however, the day i got my iphone, it recieved its final and deadly blow. i was out on the boat, doing some lobstering, and had a "confrontation" on the phone and for some reason threw it about 20 yards off the bow..... minutes later i realized i needed the sim so i had to go get it, 35 feet down LOL. so dont worry dave, i let out enough aggession on my blackjack for the both of us :jester:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya i got the 4g, and im glad i did. the speakers sound pretty lousy (my 8125s were much better not to mention louder) and NO headphones fit other than the crappy apple ones. it also does mate up to hardly any ipod sound dock, and thats where i use my ipod 90 percent of the time. IMO, its useless for music to me. i did drop my iphone into a bowl of tortelini the first night (2 am) i had it, so that might be why the speaker sounds like crap LOL :rolleyes:

other than that, i love it. havent had any problems yet, other than it froze one time. seems to work great, battery life is pretty impressive. i had the blackjack as well, and um...... i pretty much did throw it off a building. i have a bad temper and i used to pitch back in the day, so lets just say that thing endured well over 10 fastballs, curveballs, and maybe one or two punts (played sweeper alot too lol). i have to say, i was impressed, it held up to every single blow. however, the day i got my iphone, it recieved its final and deadly blow. i was out on the boat, doing some lobstering, and had a "confrontation" on the phone and for some reason threw it about 20 yards off the bow..... minutes later i realized i needed the sim so i had to go get it, 35 feet down LOL. so dont worry dave, i let out enough aggession on my blackjack for the both of us :jester:

im gonna send you my black jack, this time you can destroy one as long as you take video of it!!!!

• 2 weeks later...