Iphone....

usabodyguard

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah if the iPhone didnt marry you to a crappy network I would have one. Its too bad Verizon passed on the iPhone deal, because such a nice phone should be on a good network. Apple should quit being a bunch of jewish carpenters and make a CDMA version for Verizon people.. its just Verizon didnt want to let them have such a huge profit margin because they wanted way more $$ than any other cell phone manufacturer per sale. Either way, Verizon screwed up and now I cant get an iPhone because I have a 2yr contract, and everyone I know has Verizon so I get free mobile to mobile with them. I will stick with my Treo 700wx because it works so well with my Exchange 2007 server using activesync and direct push (pretty much like a Blackberry)

Edited by punkt71 (see edit history)

i have a brand new unopened HTC or better know as the 8125 cingular... mine went belly up and they sent me a replacement along with a new black jack... the only thing i like about the htc is the real keyboard, but the light doesnt stay on long enough, plus it is windows mobile based, need i say more... plus the proc is SLOW and it is way to bulky...

from what the apple tech told me is that you would have had to of bought the phone within the last 14 days to get the 100 cash back... plus it is a gift card from apple at that...

i think the 4gb is more than enough.

4g is being discontinued, look a bit more into it b4 you spend money.

yeah i was going to say that the 4g was dropped because of the popularity of the 8g. i bought my 8 cuz it was all apple had.

Edited by WODY (see edit history)

would the "unlocked" ones they sell on ebay work on other networks? i use GCI here in ak. i remember seein something on the news about AT&T watchin for iphones bein used on other networks and they will find a way to cancel your phone, or make it not work at all.