Detailed - Chases 02 Camaro Ss

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will see you next saturday... my truck needs some love...

wow wow wow, wat truck u talkin about Dave??? cant be the prom gueen, i think Dylan is gonna see the clean truck that anyone has brought to him for detailing.... but i cant wait to see it ill make sure to put on some shades before looking at the pics. hey dave does this mean ur truck is done or will be done early this week???

-Rob

wow wow wow, wat truck u talkin about Dave??? cant be the prom gueen, i think Dylan is gonna see the clean truck that anyone has brought to him for detailing.... but i cant wait to see it ill make sure to put on some shades before looking at the pics. hey dave does this mean ur truck is done or will be done early this week???

-Rob

:withstupid: dave i didnt know dirty was in ur vocabulary

i love the Camaro SS... back in the day, i settled for an 02 WRX over the 2002 Camaro SS. dunno wtf i was thinking. stupid me. makes me want to detail my LT1 camaro or my truck. wish i had the time.... damn school, and damn winter coming up here in AK...

You should move out here to NYC or MA or somewhere close... I'd be up to see you at least 6 times a year... AAAAAND who better to get the road salt off the SS?

eff that! I'm on my way out there! car looks new Dylan. incredible work! looks great Chase!

Thanks for all the compliments guys... makes the time and effort worth it to know you guys appreciate the work. :thumbs:

Looks sweet, I might need to see about getting my truck detailed...?? Dylan do you do this as a part time gig?

Yup... I still have a fulltime (50+ hrs p/wk) job, a 10 month old son, a wife, 3 moderating jobs online... and somehow I still find time to do this. Don't ask me how I do it, cuz I honestly don't know.

dude you do some impressive work. when i first looked at the first pic i thought it was a dull black...then you showd blue, thats same blue i have for my blazer and it doesnt bling like that

I knew there was some blue paint under there somewhere.... :jester:

i would get a matching a onyx paint scheme, but thats just me. it looks good. "D", coming to vegas anytime soon?

Probably gonna be out there for SEMA... I have a couple of friends who will have their cars/companies out there and they want someone to be there to detail em prior to the show and keep em looking good during... we'll see... it'll involve me taking time off of work and away from the fam, it might end up being a short trip. I'll lay down the initial detail and a guy I know doing the upkeep.

i will see you next saturday... my truck needs some love...

All ready for you man... I'll make it worth your drive.

looks damn good dylan :cheers: ........you should start your bussiness up again :thumbs:

I did... its still only part time and its not mobile... I just don't have the time to do more than I do now and I don't want to build another trailer yet to do mobile.

What does a detail job like that cost typically? I'm guessing in the $200-300 range? I need to get my truck done like that...probably should at least once per year.

Specifically... for the condition Chase's car was in... and the amount of work... normally that'd be a $250-$300 job.