Trucks In My Body Shop

kelleyperformance

sorry if i forgot anyone.... ive been too busy lately. im just starting to slow down, so everything should normal out again. i will start making big three kits to keep in stock, btw :P

hmmmm, i was unaware of gaylords problems lately. do you think its just poor shipping preparation? my cover was damaged in more than one way.... it looked like it fell out of the ups truck and got run over, then the ups guy realized he droped it, but accidentially backed over it..... and then out of his anger, stabbed the box with a sword several times. :jester: (but seriously, it did look like that :D )

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I wasnt entirely happy with the lid....but i wanted it :D

they make a great looking lid but hell its like the shoot those things out of cannons, paint it in mid air and then try and catch them with trampolines.

Yeah I wasnt entirely happy with the lid....but i wanted it :D

they make a great looking lid but hell its like the shoot those things out of cannons, paint it in mid air and then try and catch them with trampolines.

Thats exaclty the kinda stuff I was hearing, not to mention it seems every shipping company out there seems to hate them and trys to kill them before they deliver them! :lol: Im hope they get it sorted out one day, Id love to get one cause those things just look friggin sweet!

* whoa, I just noticed they are in Santa Fe Springs, not to far from were I live. Maybe when Im ready to get one I can go directly down there and get one.....I'm sure that would save alot of hastle. If they will deal direct that is..

Edited by Badkarma (see edit history)

well, ended up painting everything today and straightening the frame.... so prob get it back monday.

damn kelley the truck is awesome, black trucks always make me happy for some reason :rolleyes: ... but ur's just makes me :drool::drool::drool:

-Rob

why thank you :D

well the red gaylord came in.... and of course it didnt have the carpet or the x-2000 hinge system :banghead: but they are throwing that in for free now.

i do however have some REALLY REALLY REALLY unfortunate (for me) and near impossible news: the truck was pulled in a bay being wet sanded, one hour from me finishing it..... and an outside paint vendor ran STRAIGHT into the left back corner, breaking the rollpan and cladding (yes the SAME part that i just fixed). what are the odds???? :wtf:

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

well the red gaylord came in.... and of course it didnt have the carpet or the x-2000 hinge system :banghead: but they are throwing that in for free now.

i do however have some REALLY REALLY REALLY unfortunate (for me) and near impossible news: the truck was pulled in a bay being wet sanded, one hour from me finishing it..... and an outside paint vendor ran STRAIGHT into the left back corner, breaking the rollpan and cladding (yes the SAME part that i just fixed). what are the odds???? :wtf:

dude that F'ing blows...

-Rob

Hey, go have some old Cajun (or Mexican....) lady kill a chicken, suck on a pipe, and blow the smoke all over your truck... gotta' get rid of that bad ju ju... :shakehead::yellow_loser:

Seriously, though, that blows! I've been reading your saga and this last bit of news is just nuts!! :confused:

That is one of the deepest, cleanest blacks I've ever seen, btw!!

yea it MUST be cursed, this isnt the first time near impossible (negative) things have happened to it.... and i mean its WELL not the first time. its only when i ignore it and dont spend money on it that it stays in one, working piece lol. but then that just defeats the purpose :rolleyes::jester:

edit: BUT i MUST be the first person to have extremely good engine luck!! none of my motors have failed in any way what-so-ever, never even a simple malfunction, and i used to run ALL aftermarket items (minus the crank). hell, i run the LS6 valve springs with .589 lift to 7k rpms. the fact that i havent broken one yet, is just simply amazing. it was designed to run max .500 to 6500 rpms. i just thought of this last week, its like a ticking time bomb. already bought the crane springs, so straight to my service bay the truck goes after it gets done :(

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)