Trucks In My Body Shop

kelleyperformance

I know what you mean about the SS being gone, I dropped mine off at the body shop this morning to have the front bumper license plate bracket holes filled in and painted, it'll be gone a day or two. :(

Hang in there bro, its well worth it. I was diein when I had my my new bumper put on, but it was worth every second when I got it back.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i guess i never took pics of the rear of my truck LOL..... i shaved my gate last december LMAO :D

heres how it sits now, current mods: (roll pan, smoked taillights, speedsturr, and another inch drop will all be done by end of this week)

DSC00858.jpg

DSC00866.jpg

DSC00870.jpg

DSC00868.jpg

DSC00759.jpg

and yes, ive had a bedrug since june 06 lol. and no, im still burning clutches up left and right. when the truck comes outa the body shop it goes straight to my bay to get another spec.... we will see how it works, since they blamed me for the failure of the last one :wtf:

i thought for sure Pimp was gonna say to paint it Arrival Blue

thought that was obvious didnt think i needed to say it and kelly your truck is bad ass i am definitly going to tint the whole front windshield now i love the way it looks definitly paint the whole mirrors looks much better imo

how could i forget the interior pics lol

DSC00747.jpg

DSC00768.jpg

this will ALL change within the next 6 months.... headliner, all new upholstry, and most likely going to convert to an all black escalade dash, front door panels, and center console assembly. the rears i will just have to dye, along with the little things like the overhead console. i love the square dash with the dark wood..... and dont think anyones done that yet, so it will make it even more unique to me :D

btw, if this last spec doesnt work, the auto is going back in :cry:

speaking of those, i didnt forget about you tommy LOL! i painted your corners silver birch yesterday, so there is entirely no more amber. i will try to reassemble them ASAP

no rush, engine pulled down waiting on a new cam, be down for a min. of 2 weeks, take your time

PS: do a lot of pics when you pull the dash and put the other one in

Edited by shakesvho (see edit history)

speaking of those, i didnt forget about you tommy LOL! i painted your corners silver birch yesterday, so there is entirely no more amber. i will try to reassemble them ASAP

But ya forgot about me! lol * grounding kit*

Understandable though, you have alot on your plate. Hell, if what happend to your truck happend to me, id probably be in a coma lol

• 2 weeks later...

well i fit the roll pan today, installed hidden hitch, got new cladding and all that, ready to go into paint either tonight or tomorrow. i was supposed to be on vaction.... but that never really happened :(

SO hopefully pictures within the next two days. and on another note, my bedcover came in from shipping so damaged that it was nearly cracked in two.... so another 3 weeks until the speedsturr :cry:

I have been hearing alot of bad stuff about shipping or damage issues with Gaylord. Im glad I went with the lid I got instead. Granted, I would love a Gaylord, but for all the head aches people are having, I dont think It would be worth it in the end.