Reprogrammed by PCMforless

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:withstupid: All this is BS if numbers don't back them up! I can say my grandmother can tune, but if I can't prove it what's the difference... Lets see some dyno or ET differences. I know Allen Nelson has shown his tuning works because he has put his tuning to the track. PEROID Not the the others are better or worse, it's just a matter of proving your product :jester:

:withstupid: All this is BS if numbers don't back them up! I can say my grandmother can tune, but if I can't prove it what's the difference... Lets see some dyno or ET differences. I know Allen Nelson has shown his tuning works because he has put his tuning to the track. PEROID Not the the others are better or worse, it's just a matter of proving your product :jester:

WOOOOOW BIG BLUE coming a little strong there :uhoh:

Just got with Bryan Today and my truck was reprogrammed!! WOOOOOOW what a difference, specially @ WOT and shit firmnness, not to mention the power that my truck picked up!! I am so glad I didn't waste my money in any other hand helds out there. PCMFORLESS.COM :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Thanks Bryan for being so flexible and meeting me half way.

Do ya'll mind PMing the prices to me? I think the PCM will be my first mod...if its for the right price...

Here is the link to their website, in there you will find the prices and everything you need to know. I will post the price but I don't know if that will get me in trouble with the moderators. PM him if you want his name is Bryan and his forum name is PCMFORLESS. hope this helps you out.

http://www.pcmforless.com

:thumbs:

Archived