New Water Pump

firervfd37

So yah 33678 miles on the truck and i needed a new water pump already...the truck started running hot and i saw where i was losing anti freeze. so luckily i took it in and an hour and a half later i was out the door with a new water pump. thank god for warranty. on 3k left on it though...hurry up 09' camara or next sss with 400hp would be nice also...

• 2 weeks later...

Mine went out at 13k. I left my house and my dad called me to tell me there was a huge puddle of antifreeze in the driveway. So I brought it back and called roadside assistance. It was 8pm and the lady couldn't give me a tow truck because the truck wasn't in my name because it was in the previous owners name. So she went to transfer me to put it in my name, but that part was only open 9-530. Luckily I had my onstar activated and was able to use it to get it towed. Needless to say I was a little mad about one, it going out at 13k, and two not being able to use roadside assistance. Thank goodness for onstar.

• 2 months later...

I'm having mine replaced right now. My truck is just shy of 23,000 miles. The funny thing is that I brought it to the dealer for a oil change yesterday. I got back to work and found a puddle on the ground where I normally park. So I brought it back today for them to change the water pump. They are also going to replace the belts since the fluid got all over them. Luckily this didn't happen this coming weekend on the way to the panther/cowboy game.