SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!!!!!

SS Adam

I HAV A 2004 BLACK SS SILVERADO. I HAV 2 FLOWMASTERS IN PLACE OF THE FACTORY MUFFLER AND A K&N COLD AIR INTAKE. I'M THINKING OF PUTTING A 125 SHOT OF NOS ON IT. IS IT WORTH IT? WILL SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!!

you'll be pretty close and even better chance if you change the progrmaming also. you will want a shift kit though to go with it. all in all, yes it's worth it. AND TURN OFF THEM DAMN CAPS.

Where can I get a programmer at? I have looked and checked at a lot of places and they tell me that there is not a programmer out yet for my 2004 SS Silverado. Will someone please give me some info. about where I can get one.

Thanks ya'll for the NOS info. I will soon purchase a 125 wet system. Is that a good one to get?

Thanks ya'll for the NOS info. I will soon purchase a 125 wet system. Is that a good one to get?

That is the kit I would recommend . Also get a bottle heater and a fuel pressure safety switch . Install the nozzle as close to the T.B. as possible and find someone that gravity fills bottles ,pumps give a lot of air . :thumbs:

Where can I get a programmer at? I have looked and checked at a lot of places and they tell me that there is not a programmer out yet for my 2004 SS Silverado. Will someone please give me some info. about where I can get one.

Whoever toldf u that crap is seilling you a line of bull, if you program yourself, LS1 edit works, other than that, there is a superchips, and the diablosport. Do a search for both on this site, i have heard mixed results. Nelson performance "FarmTruc" Will program for you, and does a good job.

Yes the 125 wet shot should be good. :thumbs:

Vette Dude,

SS Adam is right...over the counter programmers are not available through Superchips or Predator for the 2004 model year trucks yet. We're NOT selling him a line of BS we are giving him the CORRECT information.

Maybe you need to do a little more research before you go posting incorrect information and bad mouthing people who are trying to help!!!

Maybe this would help you...

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...?showtopic=3751

Archived