SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!!!!!

SS Adam

I have just called performance shops around the U.S and have been told that a programmer will be out soon for the 2004 SS Silverado. Hypertec will have one out by the summer I have been told.

If someone finds one sooner or better than that please let me know.

Thanks everyone for the help.... :P

Ya'll just keep me updated.

SS Adam last time I talked to Superchips they said they would have programming for the 2004 this month try calling them direct. Personally I would look into getting another pcm and getting it tuned you would be much happier with the performance. :thumbs:

Hypertech?? 2004?? Last I heard they haven't even made it for 2003 yet. Every answer from them is next month, next month. Must be at least 30-40 posts on here, spread out over the 7 months, or so, about how the Hypertech is due out in the next month or two. BS.

You will get a good bang for you dollar. At a 125 shot you should get mid 13's no problem. At this level the SS does not need a bunch of modifications, the plugs will work fine, the EMS will retard timing 4 degrees easy. From experience, put a RPM window switch in set at 6k so when the driveshaft breaks the N02 shuts off.

I have the NOS NOSzle system on my '04 SS. Its a good wet system as there are no worries on intake fuel puddling as it is direct injection. One big drawback is the inability to fine tune this system. If you move one jet size, you have to move all 8, makes for a big jump in horsepower with no way to fine tune. You will be good to about 500HP, after that it get expensive. I went with an extra fuel cell for 110 octane aviation gas to get away from predetonation at levels above 500HP. This created some pretty hot cylinder temps so I decidd to go with some forged pistons. Could not find any with the high silicone content metal that I have used in the past to help the engine as the nitrous tends to run dry. Had to have these made to the tune of 800$. I looked at the thing all apart and decided no sence going halfway, forged crankshaft, forged aluminum con rods, new cam, roller rockers and lifters, valve springs push rods. I'm broke for the next six months now. I get home from work on the 26th, be interesting to see how she runs with a 300 shot...

Sounds more like a dry system you're talking about. 300 shot? Are you talking about your Silverado SS, or some other? Your profile says you have a 2003, but you talk of a 2004. If so, you'll need all those listed parts. Why not new pistons as well?

You will get a good bang for you dollar. At a 125 shot you should get mid 13's no problem. At this level the SS does not need a bunch of modifications, the plugs will work fine, the EMS will retard timing 4 degrees easy. From experience, put a RPM window switch in set at 6k so when the driveshaft breaks the N02 shuts off.

I have the NOS NOSzle system on my '04 SS. Its a good wet system as there are no worries on intake fuel puddling as it is direct injection. One big drawback is the inability to fine tune this system. If you move one jet size, you have to move all 8, makes for a big jump in horsepower with no way to fine tune. You will be good to about 500HP, after that it get expensive. I went with an extra fuel cell for 110 octane aviation gas to get away from predetonation at levels above 500HP. This created some pretty hot cylinder temps so I decidd to go with some forged pistons. Could not find any with the high silicone content metal that I have used in the past to help the engine as the nitrous tends to run dry. Had to have these made to the tune of 800$. I looked at the thing all apart and decided no sence going halfway, forged crankshaft, forged aluminum con rods, new cam, roller rockers and lifters, valve springs push rods. I'm broke for the next six months now. I get home from work on the 26th, be interesting to see how she runs with a 300 shot...

:confused: wow we need some pics.

So yall think ill do good with this 125 shot? Will it get me in the 13's , with that and a cold air intake, and 2 flowmasters?

Archived