Buy A Module To Make My Cell Work With Onstar?

hesaw00

More info please? Or is it self-evident when you buy the right components?

Mr. P. :)

It's real easy, just tap the line out of the parrot piece to the onstar wires on the twelve pin plug behind the radio(there is only two wires). Then u just need to find one pin from a gm harness, pop that into pin one of the same harness, hook that to the mute output of the parrot. Hook up power, ignition and ground, mount the mic and display and done. Takes me about half hour each one. I will try to look up the pinouts and write something up if I get time.

• 1 month later...
It's real easy, just tap the line out of the parrot piece to the onstar wires on the twelve pin plug behind the radio(there is only two wires). Then u just need to find one pin from a gm harness, pop that into pin one of the same harness, hook that to the mute output of the parrot. Hook up power, ignition and ground, mount the mic and display and done. Takes me about half hour each one. I will try to look up the pinouts and write something up if I get time.

TTT for a little more info

twelve pin plug behind the radio(there is only two wires). :confused:

• 3 months later...