What Brand Of Shift Kit

my waranty is void anyways i want the big power so i can care less for my waranty

go with the zippy kit then. and since your messin with the tranny, you minas well throw a converter in there with it. then the truck will feel like a whole new beast. and don't forget to tune it afterwards as well.

go with the zippy kit then. and since your messin with the tranny, you minas well throw a converter in there with it. then the truck will feel like a whole new beast. and don't forget to tune it afterwards as well.

is the zippy kit good and thanks for the info where can i get the zippy kit at

thanks man another ? yank stall best to go with how much any one have a part #

I've got the zippy kit(shift kit & servos), Trailblazer Torque converter(TBTC) and tunned by zippy and my blown SS is doing good so far. I'll probably go with a PI converter when I decide on a built trans(Level V). Some use yank but for a little less cash you can get a TBTC which is fine unless you plan to tow. The tow rating is less. I think it's only 4100 or so lbs. :dunno:

how much is the zippy shift kit (my job has his website blocked)

hey Thunder...how much did you drop on the TBTC?

what about labor for the install?

i work with a awesome transmission guy...but i dont know how much to pay him... i want to be fair

how much is the zippy shift kit (my job has his website blocked)

hey Thunder...how much did you drop on the TBTC?

what about labor for the install?

i work with a awesome transmission guy...but i dont know how much to pay him... i want to be fair

Based off my memory...I would say the TBTC cost me like $200??. I paid $500 or $600 for the install of the zippy shift kit/servos and TBTC and it was well worth it. The best SOTP mods to date besides the radix :devil: I say go with zippy's stuff as mine has held together great(knock on wood) so far even with the 3.0 pulley and all the bolt ons. I ran a 13.69 with the stock pulley(3.3 @ 5 lbs of boost). I haven't got to run at the track yet with the 3.0 pulley(6-7 lbs of boost) but the truck is noticable stronger and faster. :thumbs: