Pick-up Lines ...

perk03z06

This should be fun ...

Type a line you've used before ... and the end result. Did you get slapped, or was it a winner?

I've used, "Have you ever seen an angel wrapped in plastic?"

When She says "NO" ...

Ask her if she has her driver's license ... :cheers:

Has worked REAL well ...

Edited by perk03z06 (see edit history)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it really all depends on the situation, if your drinking and the girl is drinking just about anything will work.

Easiest line: wanna go back to my place and watch a movie? If yes your getting some, if not, well on to the next contestant who is just as blitz.

Oh and the "You wanna get out of here and bang has worked before"

i was at a bar one night and saw this girl from across the room... after about 30 minutes of staring at her like jeffery dahlmer (yes, pure evil as my sig says) anyways... we made eye contact a few times and i could tell it was on... so i called her over using my index finger... when she walked over to me i whispered into her ear, "see how i made you come with one finger, can you imagine what i can do with my whole body?" she laughed and yea, i closed the deal.

i personally dont use pick up lines, most chicks fine them cheesy, and i can seal the deal fine with out using them. HOWEVER my buddy has one that usually works pretty well. he just walks up to a random chick and says "Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?" they reply "no?" he says "Enough to break the ice, im Andrew" haha as cheesy as it is, chicks like it.

i personally dont use pick up lines, most chicks fine them cheesy, and i can seal the deal fine with out using them. HOWEVER my buddy has one that usually works pretty well. he just walks up to a random chick and says "Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?" they reply "no?" he says "Enough to break the ice, im Andrew" haha as cheesy as it is, chicks like it.

is that how he picked you up? :crackup::yellow_loser:

after i talk to em and i know that its on, i tend to use whatever line i can think of, even if its dirty. ex: i ask her, do you wanna meet the general? when they replay, who is he? i tell her he's the brains of the operation. then i commence to break out my long john, and then its definetly on. :jester: (and yes, i have been blessed)

and leftcoast chevy, chicks do like those cheesy, corny ass lines, especially when their drunk. i like to use em when i wasted sometimes.

as Fox Forma said usually bluntness worked very very well for me. I was a true man whore..lol But if I was wantint to be playful I always liked the Alphabet line "Hey sweetie I wish I could change the alphabet because if I could I would put U and I together"...doesnt get anymore cheesier than that..lol

I worked as a bartender for a few years and I've tried many pickup lines, some worked and some didn't. The results usually depended on how the girl felt about me before I even said anything. If they think you are hot, then they are just waiting for you to say something to them. If they don't want anything to do with you then it really doesn't matter what pickup line you use. If I felt I had a chance I would sometimes use the old line form that country music song, "If I told you you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me" and smile at them in an innocent sort of way. That line not only starts out with you complimenting them, but also leaves the door open in case they were hoping for more.

My little brother had a friend who would walk up to a chick out of his league and ask her " hey you wanna dance? " and when she shot him down he would pop off " noo, you must have misunderstood me, YOU LOOK FAT IN THOSE PANTS " and walk off. They had a pretty good time running around with that.

And the ultimate pickup line ..... " nice shoes ... wanna f*ck"

Edited by Big O (see edit history)