Pick-up Lines ...

perk03z06

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I willadd the one I used on my wife..lol I put my head on her chest and said I can hear your heart beating "ba-brad ba-brad ba-brad"..lol i'm so lame but hey she went hom with me.. :P

She must have been diggin you.. or really tipsy to have you put your head on her chest... :yellow_loser:

This wasnt really a pickup line but I used it on a girl I was on the 1st date with and is now my girl of almost 2yrs . I leaned over while we were in a movie and looked at her and said u got something on your face, I pretended to wipe it off with my hand then touched her face and made the move for the make out LOL.

Get a $20 dollar bill, and a pen. Go up to the girl you've been eyeing, sit down if possible, then without saying a word rip the bill in half then write your phone number on her half. Hand it to her and say "We're gonna have to fix this problem, call me and we'll figure something out" then walk away...

may sound dumb, but for me it works everytime.

I'll see a girl I like at a bar,club, wherever I am. I'll wait for a moment that she's not smiling (and sometimes even has a not so happy (i.e. looks pissed off, you know..the look when they have "f*ck off" written across their forehead) face) then I'll go right up to her and say "Smile baby! b/c it really 'ain't' that bad." and when she can't help but to just smile, then i'll say "awwwww there's that beautiful smile. you being happy just my made my day, thank you" And i'll walk away and later come back to "check up" on her night and make sure she's still having a fun time at which point i'll spark a conversation and from there the rest is fair game.

that's pretty much the only thing i have preplanned but for the most part i always just go on the fly and do or say whatever comes to mind, if i can't think of anything then i'll use the above approach. my friends always seem to be suprised about how i can just get in with the ladies but all it takes is to just not be afraid and just go for it. they like confidence, but not in excess. and be different. the last thing i'll say is go up and say "can i buy you a drink?" they get offered that all night long, so it's important to be different and not like the rest of the crowd that she just denied.

ES :flag:

My little brother had a friend who would walk up to a chick out of his league and ask her " hey you wanna dance? " and when she shot him down he would pop off " noo, you must have misunderstood me, YOU LOOK FAT IN THOSE PANTS " and walk off. They had a pretty good time running around with that.

And the ultimate pickup line ..... " nice shoes ... wanna f*ck"

Get a $20 dollar bill, and a pen. Go up to the girl you've been eyeing, sit down if possible, then without saying a word rip the bill in half then write your phone number on her half. Hand it to her and say "We're gonna have to fix this problem, call me and we'll figure something out" then walk away...

These two have some real thought to them, I like it :crackup: