Newenglanddragway

JF-03-SS

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findwe...;weekday=Friday

Looks like I will rain until 5pm-ish and then it will be all set... Do you think they'll break out the track dryers and get it going? I'm really looking forward to going up so if there's a chance that we can race I want to be there...

the rain has lifted here. supposed showers all day but its sunny and mostly clear right now. rumor was 25mph winds tonight. that was a couple of days ago.

That's just like Cape Cod, it was supposed to be nasty here all the way through Sunday, but it's nice and sunny out right now!! Hopefully it's that way at the drags...

I'm going to be leaving my house at around 3pm to get up there at around 6pm... Even if it's raining maybe we can still go out to dinner or something? I'd hate to let a little weather ruin our event... I'll see you all up there!!!!!!

Off to detail the truck! I'm so not winning 'Dirtiest truck at the meet' again....

I'm going to be leaving my house at around 3pm to get up there at around 6pm... Even if it's raining maybe we can still go out to dinner or something? I'd hate to let a little weather ruin our event... I'll see you all up there!!!!!!

Off to detail the truck! I'm so not winning 'Dirtiest truck at the meet' again....

see you there

This Sunday? the 14th? or next Sunday?

BTW, I found out the hard way that the racing was canceled... The put up a nice big sign at the track... :ughdance:

You really drove to the track? Sorry man that blows that it was crappy here all day. The weather is going to be nice for this Sunday (14th). I will be there by 10:00 am (maybe earlier)' if you want to drive up again. I believe the gates open at 8:00am and racing starts at 9:00am. Who is going to make it? There are a few guys from pt.net that will also be there on Sunday.

Alex, I sent you a PM

Todd, are you going to make it Sunday? If so let me know which way you go and we will meet somewhere.