Newenglanddragway

JF-03-SS

So I just got back from the track. Meet so fellow SSS'er there and some of their friends. The track was very packed and I only made 3 runs, but we made the best of it. I got a new personal best today of [email protected]. I had cut-outs installed on Friday (and boy it sounds awesome when they are open) and I shit canned the spare tire/hardware (75 lbs.) and removed the tailgate. I was amazed by the numbers put down by TDMSS running a handheld tuner (but he will chime in). I would put up the :icon_bs: flag if I had not seen it myself (we race twice).

BreakYaNeckSS(Shawn)showed up and made a pass, very nice SSS BTW (TOTM worthy)

Nastyss (Donnie) showed up w/ a couple of friends that raced too.. Donnie made some new best passes

after some tuning work, but I am sure he will chime in too.

We will be making another trip to the track before it closes, so if anyone is interested just say so and we will pick a date.

Well guys i had a great time with meeting all of you that came up to the drags, Jeff we had some good runs in today.. and its true, handheld for another 2 weeks. need to get a real tune with my mods....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic