Killed My Friends Subaru Sti

westside_riddah87

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is no way u would beat a sti with a semi stock truck unless the driver had absolutly no idea how to shift into 2nd, ny good friend has a black 05 sti and i cannot come close to him in my sss and i have same mods as u and he is bone stock

thought i'd chime in since i used to own an 05 STi..... :icon_bs: even with intake and a catback and a trunk full of stereo equipment i still ran consistent 13.4s. the only time i lost to an SS was when i didnt have 2nd and 3rd gear synchros :crazy:

I killed an STI today to & I'm bone stock!!! I think I blinded him with my bling bling rims & he had trouble seeing the road!!!

Me too. Small world. I kicked his trash for 30 feet and then let off. Of course he did a ricer fly by like a bat out of hell once the race was over and he was beat.

:)

first off im not clownin anything 2 people in each ride with my friend having the old sti and yes it is an sti.. ****in he mishifted goin into second but the point is i beat him dont need to get all pissed off guys just left that little part out haha.. dont get so crazy it wasnt no quarter mile race we were just having fun went up to 80 then shut it off.. btw tranny started acting up a 2 weeks later..

:withstupid:

first off im not clownin anything 2 people in each ride with my friend having the old sti and yes it is an sti.. ****in he mishifted goin into second but the point is i beat him dont need to get all pissed off guys just left that little part out haha.. dont get so crazy it wasnt no quarter mile race we were just having fun went up to 80 then shut it off.. btw tranny started acting up a 2 weeks later..

:withstupid:

So is your truck "classic" or NBS?

Mike

He is still MILES faster though