Driver Side Rear Is Higher. Need Some Help

SSThunder

OK. Now that my 2/2 drop is almost perfect I've got 1 issue I need to fix. My driver side rear is higher than my passenger side rear. I think last I measured it was 1.5 iches higher. I'm just wondering what I can do to lower it so it will be the same height as the passenger side rear? What causes the drive side rear to be higher any way? The passenger side looks great to me but the driver side is well driving me crazy lol. Any help or tips to fix this problem?

Thanks, Jeremy

a whole 1.5"?! daym.. how are you measuring this? fender to center of wheel or fender to ground? are your tires worn out more on the driver side? is there anything in the bed thatll weigh it down? even surface? or maybe the leafspring on the driver side is installed in the wrong hole of the shackle? i know they're pretty dumb questions but whatever haha. hope you figure it out

a whole 1.5"?! daym.. how are you measuring this? fender to center of wheel or fender to ground? are your tires worn out more on the driver side? is there anything in the bed thatll weigh it down? even surface? or maybe the leafspring on the driver side is installed in the wrong hole of the shackle? i know they're pretty dumb questions but whatever haha. hope you figure it out

I measured from fender to ground. Tires are nearly new and not worn. Nothing in the bed but a bed mat. I'll check the leafspring. It's very noticable to me when looking at the truck.

There is a TSB about this problem GM will install a shim under the leaf spring to correct ths problem ill find th TSB # and post it

Will they do that if the trucks been lowered? It would be great to get this problem fixed.