#$@%&*#@*!! transmission

went to pass up a slow car and boom!!!!!!!!!!!. now she is down for the count again. will keep you posted on the outcome. :fume:  :fume:  :cry:

Sorry to hear about it. :sigh: That tranny has been more problems for you. Hope it gets resolved to your satisfaction soon. :shakehead:

I think I'm going to keep my foot off the floor until I get my upgraded tranny because I can imagine racing and BOOM........How embarrassing would that be.

Trannys go all the time at the track. At least from what I have read on the different sites. I'll get as much mileage out of my stock tranny as I can, then buy the high performance tranny, but not before. You'll have to trade in your old one anyway for a core, may as well be broke. Doesn't make sense to do it any other way, IMO.

Well with the upgraded trans you will be shifting better and harder and putting more power to the ground. So = faster..........My 1-2 shift seems like it takes a year. I'd rather plan on having my car be out a couple of days rather then come unexpected.

Custom tune (I don't have yet) , shift kit and servo will take away that lame-ass Radix shift on the Superchips tune. Under WOT from a dead stop my 1-2 shift is now only taking about .3 seconds to shift, according to EFIlive. Before my shift kit and servos, it was about a second or more, but felt like 2-3.

Archived