Vid: Magnusson 122 On 6.0l

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it's a little more intense than that ;)

Hey 600 ft-lbs below 3000-RPM will pretty much make any man weak in the knees! I'm man enough to admit it, I splooged all over my keyboard. :jester:

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

Deffinately kick ass.

However, I would expect more IMHO. Seriously, many guys with a 112 and a 6.0L are making somewhat close #'s to what that set-up is making, myself included. I would think with the extra motor displacement (6.6L), more boost via a 122 and in "lab" conditions, higher numbers should have been seen. Just an opinion. :ughdance:

In order to make 13psi with that 122, it is very much overdriven and gets some gain from the front mount throttle body from what I understand. It is a project to admire though, 725hp and over 750ft lbs of torque would be a killer street engine. It would be a killer awd tire smoker. When I first asked about this, I was told it was a purpose built street engine though. A heavily overdriven roots blown 10.5:1 compression with 13psi of boost engine doesn't sound very street like to me. That same engine at 8psi though would be a blast.