Another Daily Work Space/job Site Thread

CenWaSS

Here are some pics that I captured today of the $400 million expansion that is occuring at my company. Currently we have about 400 contractors on site and are expecting up to 1300+ by the end of the year. I am a Shift Superintendent responsible for our current facility and the new exspansion. The building that is being erected is nearly 200ft tall, tallest one in town. The pic is our consoles the Ops operate from, we have 3 seperate control rooms

post-7946-1192412649_thumb.jpg

post-7946-1192412668_thumb.jpg

post-7946-1192412688_thumb.jpg

post-7946-1192412715_thumb.jpg

post-7946-1192412734_thumb.jpg

post-7946-1192412778_thumb.jpg

Inventory control manager for my dads HVAC/Plumbing company. 60 employees. In 2002 we got the Carrier Air Conditioning dealer of the year award, all dealers in the lower 48 had a chance at this award. Concidering their are only 60,000 people in Bismarck ND, we did REAL well.

Here are some pics that I captured today of the $400 million expansion that is occuring at my company. Currently we have about 400 contractors on site and are expecting up to 1300+ by the end of the year. I am a Shift Superintendent responsible for our current facility and the new exspansion. The building that is being erected is nearly 200ft tall, tallest one in town. The pic is our consoles the Ops operate from, we have 3 seperate control rooms

LIES!! How could you have taken those pictures so recently when the consoles are from the 1970s!!!

J/K though, that looks like one badass new building...

Well starting next week my home will be my work site. I start working from home then so no more driving to the office for me. I just get up and walk a few feet to my office lol :crackup: I'll get pic once I get moved into my new apartment.

I am a Salesman for an auto recycler. i believe we are the largest (in sales) in ontario . we mainly deal with late model stuff. we have about 6-7 acre yard for cars, about 2 acres for invintoried parts on shelves and the other 2 or so goes to the wheel room(refinishing) and main building for dismatling/invintory/sales office and the founder's house. we got 40 employees here. i have been told that is alot of people for a scrap yard. i've been here for 4 years. just a youngin compared to everyone else. i will post some pics of the yard when i get some time.

i work at yosemite wholesale.. which is owned by save mart supermarkets. the past couple of years this guy has been bying stores like crazy... monopoly. he bought almost all food4less's and bought albertsons i lost count already this guy got alot of money. must be nice. :banghead: