New Toy

well, here it is. i wanted something relatively cheap, that would be a fun project with a huge aftermarket. so i figured this would be the best choice, plus i like the rarity of it. let me know what you think. so far all it has is:

-Evo MR BOV

-AEM CAI

it peaks like 23 lbs till 5k then the pcm kicks it to 15 lbs constant..... that will be fixed soon tho :D

265000.jpg

26502.jpg

26504.jpg

26506.jpg

2659.jpg

down here they are slim, and the ones i have ever seen arent very modded. we do however have STi's by the truck-load.

oh and forgot to mention- its a 2005 EVO VIII with a EVO IX facia and trunk, 12k miles

Cool Whip you got there .... But if you don't mind ... About how much did you get it for, and what are you thinking of putting into it?

Nice evo kelley can wait to see the progress on this one

Fun cars to mod but like anything they can be a huge money pit. I have a 97 eclipse spyder convert that I converted the motor and also put in AWD. That car has near 450 HP.

Hey slowsierra got any pics of ur eclipse???

-Rob

I'm coming over to grab some of your $$$ tree. Your built SSS and an EVO as a DD, thats awesome. Cant believe you dont see many evos around your area man there all over the place here. Just stop by any local hangout /carshow and youl see at least 5. They are very fun cars though.

Edited by SSSmoke Eater (see edit history)

hahaha its gunna take some $$$$ to make this ever come close to my SSS in the 1/4. right now its a mid-high 13 second car, and once i change the intercooler, the piping, do the full turbo-back exhuast, walbro fuel pump, larger injectors, and custom dyno tune..... should break into the low-mid 12s. ive been told it should hold somewhere between 22-24 lbs of boost and spike to 26 or so. seeing that it revs to 8k that b!tch should really move, and they are only like 3200lbs. regardless of speed, this is the most fun i have ever had arround hard turns and curvey roads. nothing like 15 lbs of boost the entire way thru a turn :D