big D tuning rally

sundowner

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys...just to clarify...I do not want to cut off tuning/b.s. session...just wanted

to let you know dragstrip trip may get screwed. We'll discuss upon your arrival.

BSER...A1cmaw emailed me he is going to try to head out between 2-4 friday

afternoon. I emailed him to call me when he knew for sure so we did not leave him stranded if we went out.

Lookin forward to it!!! :cheers:

Hey guys...just to clarify...I do not want to cut off tuning/b.s. session...just wanted

to let you know dragstrip trip may get screwed.  We'll discuss upon your arrival.

BSER...A1cmaw emailed me he is going to try to head out between 2-4 friday

afternoon.  I emailed him to call me when he knew for sure so we did not leave him stranded if we went out. 

Lookin forward to it!!! :cheers:

that's a big 10-4 :jester::cheers:

ctrow, when are you leaving and are still gonna go a different way?

Im in for sure on saturday morning urly. I cant make it friday because I have to close the dealership!! From what I can tell its going to be a great trip. Tuning and hanging with some SSers is a must!! Id love to lay down some time slips at the track but I have to be back in Plano by 5:00 or 5:00 saturday.

I don't get off work until 5:30 and I'm still side tracking going down there(OKC to Ada, Ada to Durant, Durant to Allen).

I'm guessing I won't be there until 11. I don't know where everyone is staying but I'll be at the Hilton Garden Inn. It looks to be right on 75. I'll call Greg first when I get settled to see what's happening and we'll go from there. If not I still have your cell number(at least now I do).

Still working to see if I can get my Hemi Quad Cab friend to come down. We'll see but I doubt it.

... but I'll be at the Hilton Garden Inn. It looks to be right on 75. I'll call Greg ...

I'm staying here: Greg sent me the info and I reserved a room. Not sure what time i'll be checking in, but i'll be there eventually lol.

Hilton Garden Inn

705 N. Central Expressway S.

Allen, Tx 75013

Hotel ph. 214.547.1700

got quotes of $79/night for friday and/or sat (about the same for all hotels(all 2 of them)) in allen

allen

Archived