Smoked Another One....

BlkSSnCpt

OK so this is about two hours ago i just dropped my chick of at home from dinner, so im sitting at a red and i see this black Lincoln truck pull next to me with an older guy in it so i didnt think anything of it. at green we take off and right passed the intersection he gives it at little gas, again i think nothing of it really since he was an older dude. so at the next light he looks over and tells me lets go for it the the green, so i give him the nod :D . at the green we're off and i got about a half a truck on him at the end of the intersection and at about 65 i shut it down with 2-1/2 maybe 3 trucks on him. at the next light he puts down his window and asked me "is that thing Supercharged?" i tell "NOPE all motor just intake headers and exhaust, Y?" and he tells me that he paid a rediculous amount of money to get the harley supercharger put on his truck from the dealer so he honestly thought he was gonna smoke me :yellow_loser::crackup: (funny right?) so he kinda disappointed in his truck after gettin killed by 1: a chevy 2:way cheaper truck than his and 3:by some young kid in a black sss . but the dude was pretty cool about it so i did feel lik such a jerk for hurting another fords feelings.

-Rob

wow i've raced a few S/C Harley 5.4 trucks and i got lit up by one, it had upgraded pullies and exhaust but it was quicker than me. he spun em at the line and spun them everytime he shifted. i had him by only half a truck of the line and by 60 or 70 he was pulling away from me.

honestly i think it's becuz this one was a crewcab but yeah i was kinda surpirsed when he said it was supercharged. i guess the dealer did a shitty job or he needed to get it tuned, if the one u ran spun at every shift i doubt pullies and exhaust was the only mods he had. i'v ran one of those new one and for having "450 hp" thier slow...

-Rob

Low 15's; what was is the price for those? Should've bought a LQ9!

not sure wat the tag is but they're up there in prices and their ugly as F*CK. not just because it's a Ford but period the roush kit is just plain ugly...

-Rob

Did it look like the truck below? If so it a Lincoln Blackwood.

rearshot.jpg

frontshot.jpg

0 - 60 in about 8 - 8.5s according to most websites

Or it could have been a Lincoln Mark LT

2007markLT3.jpg

0 - 60 of 7.5 - 8.5 from various sources

Both trucks brand new were about 40 - 50K = waste of money for a truck with just barely 300 HP/ 365 HP for a new Mark LT

Edited by SoCalSS (see edit history)