Programming New Gauge Cluster

blackvert

You can check with these guys

I resorted to them as per suggestion in a post on this forum. Great guys if you ask me. And supposedly the clusters are rebuilt with upgraded servos. But I doubt that he would have the Intimidator cluster, but I'm sure thy can program it for you. He would probably take your old one off of you as well...

Edited by dawgbone (see edit history)

When I put my SS cluster in, the dealer set the miles and hours and logged the cluster # into there computer, this is good for your warranty and to keep info updated in case of resale/tag problems

you used the right word "certified" with the dealership, but they all are a bunch of a-hole's :yellow_loser:

Edited by shakesvho (see edit history)

UPS royally F*cked up my day.........

last night I get an email from a woman about 25 miles away from me saying that she had recieved a package with my name and address on it....WTF?!?! So I drove all the way to her house and picked it up... everything was intact despite the box looking like it had something heavy dropped on it, luckily there was plenty of bubble wrap protecting it. :banghead: