Too low?

Low03SS

• 2 weeks later...
There is no ratio and on top of that each side is different as well. What I mean is 4 turns may give you an inch on the driver's side and 3/4" on the passenger's side. It's all trial and error.

I noticed that. I turned both side teh same and the drivers side is higher then the passenger side. I played around with them and got them pretty close to the same height. I'll keep adjusting till I get the desired height and then take it to be aligned.

Thanks for the information. :cheers:

Just noticed you 68 camaro. Very nice!

There is no ratio and on top of that each side is different as well. What I mean is 4 turns may give you an inch on the driver's side and 3/4" on the passenger's side. It's all trial and error.

I noticed that. I turned both side teh same and the drivers side is higher then the passenger side. I played around with them and got them pretty close to the same height. I'll keep adjusting till I get the desired height and then take it to be aligned.

Thanks for the information. :cheers:

Just noticed you 68 camaro. Very nice!

Thanks! It took me about 5 years to get it that way.

• 3 weeks later...
Truck looks good slammed like that IMO. Of course the Missouri Roads make you think twice about owning a lowered vehicle.

FYI The pics of his Camaro do not do it justice. Very clean :thumbs:

Hey Mike,

Glad you made it over. Thanks for the compliments on the Camaro guys. I put a lot of work into it. I raised the truck back up in the front about 1/2". The tilt in the front wheels is now gone and I'm happy with the look and ride now. Can't wait to see your 04. I'm sure that you are already at work on "improving" it's performance. I'll have to get busy on mine someday.

pirate#3 - did I miss something? What exactly is a road pirate edition SS?

Kind of a long story. Me and a bunch of my gearhead buddies call ourselves the "road pirates". Nothing we have is stock by any means and we are considered to be a bit rude and brawdy at times. Have you ever seen the movie "The Hollywood Knights?" We are kind of like that.

Archived