Cigars

faceliftedss

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my dad loves them and is really into them. theres a place by my house that sells real cubans, so i always get them for his bday, xmas, etc. he really likes the monti cristo torpedos and H upmans or whatever. i dunno cigars from a hole in my ass

I smoke them whenever I can. You can't go wrong with anything from Davidoff. They are said to be some of the best non-Cuban's out there. I like smoking a pipe every now and then. Nothing says "pimp" like a nice pipe and a smoking jacket! :pimp:

Edited by RacerJJ (see edit history)

I love cigars, I smoke them whenever I can. I got into cigars with my high school buddies when we were in Myrtle Beach for spring break our senior year, since then I have become a big collector and smoker. When I was in Orlando two years ago I bought a nice 750 count cigar humidor at Corona Cigar (If you are ever in Orlando, go there, one of the biggest stocked cigar stores/the whole place in a humidor) and keep my humidor fairly well stocked.

Regularly I smoke Cohiba (Dominican, and Cuban when I can get my hands on them), Helix, Helix Remix (TRY IT!), Acid (Love Nasty's too), Java (also by Drew Estate), Kahlua's (If you have not smoked one yet, you need to go get one NOW!), and H Upmann Petit Corona's are my regular smoke. I am stocked with Upmann's, Cohiba's, Helix, Davidoff, a few CAO Sopranos, and some Montecristos. I try not to keep too many flavored cigars in my humidor because if you age them for extended periods of time with unflavored cigars both lose their distinct taste.

I love cigars, I smoke them whenever I can. I got into cigars with my high school buddies when we were in Myrtle Beach for spring break our senior year, since then I have become a big collector and smoker. When I was in Orlando two years ago I bought a nice 750 count cigar humidor at Corona Cigar (If you are ever in Orlando, go there, one of the biggest stocked cigar stores/the whole place in a humidor) and keep my humidor fairly well stocked.

Regularly I smoke Cohiba (Dominican, and Cuban when I can get my hands on them), Helix, Helix Remix (TRY IT!), Acid (Love Nasty's too), Java (also by Drew Estate), Kahlua's (If you have not smoked one yet, you need to go get one NOW!), and H Upmann Petit Corona's are my regular smoke. I am stocked with Upmann's, Cohiba's, Helix, Davidoff, a few CAO Sopranos, and some Montecristos. I try not to keep too many flavored cigars in my humidor because if you age them for extended periods of time with unflavored cigars both lose their distinct taste.

:withstupid: Don't mix the flavored with the non! The expensive non-flavored ones will begin to take on the flavored taste and that's a :nono:

i do like drew estate cigars, for some reason i don't like arthur fuentes, monte cristos, or romeo y juliets. im going to have to try some acid cigars i guess. i do have to say the courvoisier cognac cigars are really really good

Yea, the Courvoisier cigars are good. The Acids are good, very robust aroma and taste. While I do smoke them, I think that Fuentes, Cristos, and Julietas are somewhat bland sometimes compared to others. Drew also has a new Tequilla flavored cigar, Souza I think is the name. I have been wanting to try some..

Sounds like a lot of us have the same tastes in cigars :pimp:

Now I have a few new ones to try...Thanks guys :thumbs:

I buy samplers from JRCigars mail order. Cheaper than the local smoke shop and decent prices and get to try lots of different types

www.jrcigars.com

Edited by hot rod truck (see edit history)

Sounds like a lot of us have the same tastes in cigars :pimp:

Now I have a few new ones to try...Thanks guys :thumbs:

I buy samplers from JRCigars mail order. Cheaper than the local smoke shop and decent prices and get to try lots of different types

www.jrcigars.com

Went to JR's cigar store just north of Charlotte, NC and it was awesome! They have very good prices. I bought like 5 boxes!