Cigars

faceliftedss

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, +1 for wooden tipped swisher sweets!!!

In all seriousness though, I smoke cigars everyone once and a while, usually at parties and such when everyone's just hanging around outside... My favorite so far is the Acids... Of all the "here try this!" cigars I've had, an Acid was the only one I came back for...

Someone should be on duty to bring a good variety up to the Cape Cod Rally!!!

I use to like philies filled with...... ehem..... :ninja:

lol sadly thats the only cigars i smoke :shakehead:

but i really do want to start trying some cigars out. i may hit up that jrcigars.com and order a few of them....

+5 for this thread btw! :thumbs:

lol sadly thats the only cigars i smoke :shakehead:

but i really do want to start trying some cigars out. i may hit up that jrcigars.com and order a few of them....

+5 for this thread btw! :thumbs:

Good deals and sampler bundles at

thompsoncigar.com and coronacigar.com also!

ha ha the reason i brought this subject up is because i just moved to a new town where there is not a real good cigar shop, so i descided if i was going to be buying any site unseen it was going to be off the internet where i can get a deal. so i ordered two sampler packs from thompson. looking forward to it!

• 9 months later...

I like Romeo y Julieta only the cuban one though....tough to get it. I smoke maybe once every 6 months so no biggie if I never get it.

Funny you guys should mention Padron cigars. A member on here (padroncubans) is part of the establishment.

• 2 years later...

I'm glad someone started this. I've always enjoyed them with buddies watching sports or just hanging out drinking. I've wanted to try all different kinds and never really looked into it til now. Thanks for the websites and the recommendations guys!

Edited by jimmyg (see edit history)