My Truck

BROOKS

Sweet looking truck ..... and welcome ..... don't take offense to what is being said ... we just get bored and play games like "clone or not a clone".... kick back doing some reading and have some fun. There are a lot of clones, and non SS's on here, these are good people here with a wealth of knowledge and hookups.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, there were some 8 lug Heavy 1500 trucks make for a while. I think they were all crew cabs though. What I am trying to say, is that if this truck in question is a 6.0, it is possibly a true SS. If it is not, then there was no other way to get a 6.0 in a 1500 6 lug truck. Also, if it is 4wd, or Auto Trac 4wd, it is not an SS.

We need to see more pics and a VIN number to confirm.

I agree with Mr.P, lose the chrome Buckets and grill. It will make the truck look that much better. And lose the SS emblems if it is not truly an SS.

what are you talking about? all of the vortec maxs are 1500 6 lugs. my truck is a 1500 with the 6.0 LQ9 with 6 lugs. i think you got your facts mixed up. and there are 4wd 1500 6 lug with the 6.0, they just arent AWD.

and if this just happens to be a true ss which i HIGHLY doubt, the previous owner needs to be shot for doing that to the truck. and i agree with everyone else take the SS emblems of ESPECIALLY the one on the front bumper, what the hell is that?

what are you talking about? all of the vortec maxs are 1500 6 lugs. my truck is a 1500 with the 6.0 LQ9 with 6 lugs. i think you got your facts mixed up. and there are 4wd 1500 6 lug with the 6.0, they just arent AWD.

They did make a 1500HD, not sure of the lug pattern or quantity, or what years it was produced.........

No Vortec Max in 2003......And please show me a 1500 Silverado with 6 lug wheels with a 6.0 other than an SS or VHO......