Went To Sema...

usabodyguard

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LIKE IT MATTERS... HAHAHA... I WOULDNT BE LOOKING AT HER EYES ANYWAYS... TOP OF HER HEAD, BACK OF HER HEAD, ETC... BUT NOT HER EYES....

actually it does matter because you won't be seeing the back of her head if she sees two wangs and goes for the wrong one and gets poked in the eye. might be a mood killer. :lol:

also i re-sized the picture and at normal size her eyes are straight.

Edited by WODY (see edit history)

is it just me or is the girl in the middle a little cross-eyed?

semagirls.jpg

who cares? I'd take her for a test drive cross eyed or not! If it bothers you just pull a bag over her head. :drool:

Julien and Dave, awesome pics! :thumbs: I love how that dumbass wrecks her car, and the other supposed "good samaritans" just drive away. :nonod: Those people should be slapped with a friggin hammer! :smash:

yea the dog turned out to be ok... but because we were so far away from civilization, we killed the dog and ate it, so we wouldnt starve... jk... lol...

dog was hurt from being ejected from the car but it was fine.

Good. I don't care if that crazy bitch killed herself but to hurt innocent kids and a dog, that boils my blood.

Good. I don't care if that crazy bitch killed herself but to hurt innocent kids and a dog, that boils my blood.

so i guess it would be a bad thing to tell you the dog tasted good??

JK... doggie was fine... for now anyways, god knows what that ghetto bitch is going to do next... i swear you guys should have heard her talking on the phone to her "peeps"... part of the conversation i heard was this...

girl - "hey JJ its me, ghetto girl, i just got into an accident, we flipped and turnt (is that a word?) the car around and it be totalled... i needs a ride for me and my son and this other girl... can you give me a ride?"

some guy - "naw i gots to get to work..." (speaker phone, didnt even ask how she was)

girl - "wheres lo-lo at?"

some guy - "ah shit, i aint seen that n*gga fo about 3 months, he be ducking and dodgin' me since i loant (another new word i learned or should i say learnt) him a 100 dollars..."

girl - "yea he aint paid child support in 5 months..."

after that i just tuned her out and felt sorry for the kids...

those are some bitchin' pics!

is it just me or is the girl in the middle a little cross-eyed?

semagirls.jpg

lol i had sociology with the girl on the right. she was hot as shit. good thing that class was easy.

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

You forgot to add the part about her trying to convince us to take her all the way to Las Vegas instead of the nearest hospital/infirmary like we were trying to for the kids. She was trying to be nonchalant about the kids condition saying that they would be ok and all. That really got me going too.

"Even though I was being a complete moron for the way I was driving with kids in the car and you guys were nice enough to stop, call for help, wait for them to arrive, when they didn't arrive you took us with you and went out of your way to find a hospital, and when you saw an ambulance you flagged them down for us...you think you could take us all the way to Las Vegas and maybe drop us off at our house? That would be great...thanks! Oh and don't worry about the kids, they are doing just fine, my kid has Asthma and ADD as it is so he's used to hospitals and I know he's ok."

:M16:

Edited by Spoolin (see edit history)

You forgot to add the part about her trying to convince us to take her all the way to Las Vegas instead of the nearest hospital/infirmary like we were trying to for the kids. She was trying to be nonchalant about the kids condition saying that they would be ok and all. That really got me going too.

"Even though I was being a complete moron for the way I was driving with kids in the car and you guys were nice enough to stop, call for help, wait for them to arrive, when they didn't arrive you took us with you and went out of your way to find a hospital, and when you saw an ambulance you flagged them down for us...you think you could take us all the way to Las Vegas and maybe drop us off at our house? That would be great...thanks! Oh and don't worry about the kids, they are doing just fine, my kid has Asthma and ADD as it is so he's used to hospitals and I know he's ok."

i woulda pushed her outta the car and called child services

I'm thinkin' it may have sounded more like this:

Even though I wuz being uh complete moron fo' da way I wuz rollin' wiff kids in da `64 an' ya pimpz wuz nice enough ta stop, page fo' he`p, wait fo' dem ta arrive, when dey didn't arrive ya took us wiff ya an' jet out o' yo' way ta find uh hospital, an' when ya seen an ambalance ya flagged dem down fo' us...ya th'o't ya could take us all da way ta Las Vegas an' maybe drop us off at our crib? That would be great...thanks! Oh an' don' trip about da kids, dey iz doin' just fine, muh ma ****in kid has Asthma an' ADD as it iz so he's used ta hospitals an' I know he's otay." peep this shit

:jester:

BTW, props to you guys for stopping and helping :thumbs:

Edited by hot rod truck (see edit history)