We're now taking orders for the new AFR heads!

tbyrne

You'll probably loose some boost if you don't change the pulley. I only lost a half pound, but I would think it could be different with your setup. Normally, you'll loose boost because you're increasing the volume of air.

Probably. But, you won't know until you do it. You could loose a pound, you might not loose any. I don't think there is a formula to figure. Maybe a cam, which you would want with new heads anyway, may help.

I was thinking about the 205cc CNC Ported 76 cc cumbustion chamber AFR heads with the comp cam PN:54-424-11, specs212/218.558/.563 115lsa.

Also, how would this head/cam effect my everyday driving? Its not my everyday driver, but I still like to use it to drive around in normal conditions once and a while.

That's the head/cam I'm going with....I talked to AFR's tech guy they should be doing final testing on the 205's this week, so Hopefully they would ship the end of the month. I think I have the second set Tbyrne has on order.....

Tom, I was told that the 225's wouldn't work on the 6L we have???????/? Was I miss lead on this????? :confused:

I think I was told they were for Big Blocks? And getting info from AFR before the heads are ready doesn't happen.....

Archived