Whos Considering The Camaro

ss04Flores

well guys just wondering who is also waiting for the new camaro? and if u are, are u considering selling ur truck for it..IM planing on this and no im no selling my truck...Just imagine pullin the trailer with the SSS and the camaro on the trailer on my way to the track :driving: My truck is already paid for so i should see a problem with that soo lets hear what yall have to say. Also do u like it or hate it?

post-10791-1194142153_thumb.jpg

post-10791-1194142170_thumb.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My truck is paid for, so now the misses want one, We almost got a Charger, but I showed her the pics online, and the transformers movie helped. So were saving up for a 09'. (plus I have HPTuners! :loser: )

hey just a quick note... the blue devil corvette is being badged as the ZR1... they are re-using that badge...

if i fit in the camaro i may get one... but like everyone else i will wait for the SS version.

*YAWN* i know you were on your wedding and not the forums and crap lately but ive posted a BUNCH of shit on the ZR-1. i put up a video of it, go check it out and stop feedin us old info you NOOB :yellow_loser: