Whos Considering The Camaro

ss04Flores

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know this may sound sacreligous, but, I'm getting the Challenger, assuming it ever comes out. I like Challenger's styling better than Camaro's. I think MoPar did a better job with the back end and the nose too. I don't think the Camaro is long enough. It might be dimesionally long, but visually, it looks stubby to me. If Challenger doesn't come to fruition, the Camaro would be second. Before I dropped $30k on a new Camaro, I'd be looking at C3 big blocks instead.

I still have a GM majority at home though.

-86 K-5 Blazer (CUCV)

-77 Corvette

-30 Model A Tudor (Ford)

I'm all about the new Camaro. Convertible RS/SS in 2010. Saving my pennies now. That yellow one in the pictures is actually a mock-up for the movies. Most of it's fake and it's literally a re-skinned GTO. There's a Motor Trend or some other magazine article on the web about it.

manuel!!! I am also thinking about getting one, but the lease on my truck is not up until 2010 and my wife's colorado will not be paid off until 2010 also. So i am thinking about keeping the truck after the lease is over and then trading her truck in on a new camaro, but it has to be an SS with t-tops. If they dont release an ss with t-tops then i am going to try and find my mustang (which i traded in on my truck) or get an 03-04 svt cobra. But in the long run i am getting another car and its gonna end up with close to 500 ponies like the stang did. I have to have something again that i can melt the tires on!