Whos Considering The Camaro

ss04Flores

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*YAWN* i know you were on your wedding and not the forums and crap lately but ive posted a BUNCH of shit on the ZR-1. i put up a video of it, go check it out and stop feedin us old info you NOOB :yellow_loser:

born again noob.... :jester:

whats the SS gunna have that the regular one doesnt?
So far from what i heard theres 2 v6 and1 v8 (LS3) then after that might be a supercharged (LS3) which will carry the ss badgeany one got pics of the camaro...i probobly seen all of them but i want to see new ones...let me know if anyone finds any more
:withstupid: all depends on $
they should start in the 20k

Click for picz and hold on :drool::drool:

Edited by ss04flores (see edit history)

those picks on the 5gen site were horrible ... the quality was awesome but they always cut off a piece, or had people infront of the car ... just not whole car shots ........ horrible maybe a strong word I guess. I was just expect more

id like to think im gonna get one, but unless i win the lottery real soon theres no way thats happening. i would give up anything for that car; my truck, my soul, my first born... you name it :dunno:

:withstupid: i'd kill for an SS (now taking request for hits on people) but doesnt look likely onless someone gives me an ass load of free money...

*YAWN* i know you were on your wedding and not the forums and crap lately but ive posted a BUNCH of shit on the ZR-1. i put up a video of it, go check it out and stop feedin us old info you NOOB :yellow_loser:

:idiot::crackup: