Ugliest Ss Ever?

madmax

:repost::uhoh: OMG!! YOU PEOPLE NEED TO START LOOKING AT WHAT NEW STUFF GETS POSTED HERE!!!!! :nono: This truck is disgusting, and this is like the 8th time in the last month someone has posted pics of it! :puke: Next person who posts pics of this truck it gonna get smacked with a hammer!!! :smash:

:repost::uhoh: OMG!! YOU PEOPLE NEED TO START LOOKING AT WHAT NEW STUFF GETS POSTED HERE!!!!! :nono: This truck is disgusting, and this is like the 8th time in the last month someone has posted pics of it! :puke: Next person who posts pics of this truck it gonna get smacked with a hammer!!! :smash:

did i touch a nerve?? :confused: im on here all the time and ive never seen it posted before...i even did a search for ugly and fugly but didnt find anything, so i posted it...sue me :P

did i touch a nerve?? :confused: im on here all the time and ive never seen it posted before...i even did a search for ugly and fugly but didnt find anything, so i posted it...sue me :P

LOL..calm down.. Yeah that makes the third time this has been posted in as many weeks..I knew what it was before i even looked..lol