The Trailblazer Ss Replacement

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no not my house, but its on the market for $30 million if anyone is interested :crackup: no one lives there anymore so i always use the driveway to take pictures, perfect setting.

have to keep the running boards, gf is 5' 2" lol

have to keep the running boards, gf is 5' 2" lol

I had the same problem, my ex-gf was 5'1" and she wanted me to put running boards on the SSS........no way :nono:

I solved that problem, went to Lowe's and bought a $5 Rubbermade plastic stool :P

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

Nice lookin Avalanch you got there :cheers: I love those front ends..........wish GM would have used them on the trucks :banghead: Is it possible to bolt that front end on a truck?

i will do some diggin around on monday for you and see if ican get an answer. it is very possible

I had the same problem, my ex-gf was 5'1" and she wanted me to put running boards on the SSS........no way :nono:

I solved that problem, went to Lowe's and bought a $5 Rubbermade plastic stool :P

ui guess that is why she is your ex now :jester:

oh ya.... that house in the background in the first pic, thats his guest house. the actual house is the the left, and is well over 10k square feet. it also has over 300 ft of sea wall and a NICE backyard right on the intercoastal

edit: cant forget the tennis courts, the grounds keepers place, and the fountain worth more than my trucks combined

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

Beautiful Avi...One solution I noticed no one mentioned is if no one likes the running boards, why not a good set of chrome/stainless steel step bars? I know they make them for the avi. Or a set of painted to match ones.

Any way to make those new avalanches a low 13 second ride? I really like those and I had one in the old body style, so I imagine the new ones are just as functional. Too bad they dont come with a 6.2L as an option...I could easily upgrade to a Tahoe or Avalanche but I have that little need for speed and cant afford two new trucks and I certainly dont want an escalade/ext.