The Trailblazer Ss Replacement

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they all are man....

not sure how this turned into a thread about women but.... AGREED :D

Hell Yea!! I'm also an anti-avi cladding activist!!! That looks gorgeous!!

Kelley you need to get a new pic up of your lineup... The vette, the SS, the avi... (I need some new pron!!) :thumbs:

yes i was thinking the same thing! i havent even taken pics of the SSS with the rollpan and all that stuff lol. wait till you see some of the new stuff coming in the line-up..... 360 hp 2008 cobalt ss turbocharged, new avi on 24s with a 6.0 and several other under-hood goodies.... :rolleyes::fart: give me time gentlemen, the money tree grows slowly and i think its turning european.... which could cause a currency issue :jester:

no, she was a lieing cheating psycho beeaatch! good riddens :uhoh:

I can relate to that. I bet you are sorry you spent 5 bucks of your hard earned money on that stepstool now :)

Nice ride Kelley. I love the front end on those. (not too crazy about the Chevy trucks though)

Mike

Edited by Vortec MAX (see edit history)

Your money tree grows a hell of a lot more than mine does in a year. I think it's your longer growing season down south... :dunno:

ya i think it died tho.....

That dosn't look like the JL 1000/1 that i have, are you sure thats a 1000/1? :dunno:

yea its the new generation, they all look like that now. and they come in polished, black, or silver. its a 1000/1v2

I'm kinda suprised that you don't have the 6.0L Avy. BTW, very nice though. You always pick the right color.

yea.... me too lol. kinda pissed i dont, especially after i tried towing my boat (8k lbs loaded) that was just plain embarrassing

And I thought my 35% windshield tint was dark... damn

yes sir, i roll with 15 or darker :D look at my SSS in the signature lol

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)