My New Truck - Suggestions As Far As Appearance Goes?

postal07

So far I've tinted the windows, added 20" MB wheels with 280/50R20 tires, Flowmaster dual exhaust system, ARE bed cover, 2" drop shackles, and removed the lettering (and just today the bowtie logo so that is no longer there as shown in the pictures) off the tailgate. I'm thinking I want to lower it more or perhaps up my wheels to 22's ? Any other suggestions you guys can think of?

CIMG1352.jpg

CIMG1354.jpg

CIMG1356.jpg

I think you should color match door handles,mirrors,and tailgate handle.....and agree that you need bigger rims and more drop.If you want to go real crazy the NBS Tahoe front clip would look sick.....Other than that throw a maggie on it and be done :chevy::chevy:

I'd say lower it another 2 inches all around and go 22's. color matching the handles would look great too. it looks pretty damn good already though. congratulations!!

:withstupid: I agree. Definately get 22's and lower it more..maybe even a 3/5 drop. My only dislike of the NBS is the fender well gap looks monstorous. lookin good so far.

i say go 22s as well. those wheel wells are so big that the 20s look like 16s. u need something bigger. and i would color match the handles, mirrors, grill shell, and front bumper, maybe get a roll pan in the back

:withstupid: 22s at least. More drop would be nice. Black tails with black rims maybe? A shaved tailgate and a roll pan would clean up the rear nicely, and I agree to color match the plastics. Some billet would bring some shine to the front though. and the antenna delete if you don't mind a bit of loss in reception(It's cheap and easy and cleans it up nicely).

I think you should color match door handles,mirrors,and tailgate handle.....and agree that you need bigger rims and more drop.If you want to go real crazy the NBS Tahoe front clip would look sick.....Other than that throw a maggie on it and be done :chevy::chevy:

dude whats a maggie?

imo 22's look to small on the nbs i say 24s and a drop at minumum.

I saw a nbs silverado today with 22's and a drop and it looked good. i am really torn between 22's and 24's though... but i definitely want bigger

• 1 month later...