Long Tubes - Dyno Numbers Before And After

usabodyguard

just have to know the right people i guess, and they have to like your truck... i have 6 other major sponsors, but that is for another post at another time... more later.

Man, teach me! I've been trying to get sponsorship money for years now! Racing is expensive! I have a professional proposal ready to go. Fill me in on how you do it, please!

dynatech sponsored you too? wow thats cool....my dynatech headers should be here within the next few days......

:jester:

I contacted them and they told me they already used up their budget. I guess you guys beat me to it. That's okay, I didn't need the whole system with cats anyway.

just have to know the right people i guess, and they have to like your truck... i have 6 other major sponsors, but that is for another post at another time... more later.

That's good stuff... Let us know for certain how those numbers come out!

yea its all about who you know.... and who you call and pester senselessly until they will give you a part in exchange for a few pictures

I guess I don't pester enough because I can offer a lot more than a few pictures. Oh well, guess I'll keep trying.

Too bad you couldn't throw a set of cheap shorty headers like some edelbrocks or JBA's on there before taking everything off and getting a 3-way comparison...Just thought and I know there may not be enough time, but it would definetly end ALL of the debates about LT's vs shorties vs. stockers.

Too bad you couldn't throw a set of cheap shorty headers like some edelbrocks or JBA's on there before taking everything off and getting a 3-way comparison...Just thought and I know there may not be enough time, but it would definetly end ALL of the debates about LT's vs shorties vs. stockers.

I'd gladly offer up my old Edelbrock's for comparrison.

:idiot: I didnt pester anyone.... :wtf:

met most of the sponsors at sema, showed the pics of the truck and they were in...

I think my problem is that I'm going after money now rather than product. Unless someone wants to sponsor a head and cam swap, then I don't really want or need any products except for some wheels and tires. I could really use some tuning software of my own but I'm still working on that with EFI Live.