Royal Purple Oil?

+1 to that!

Over the counter RP SAE rated oil isnt much more than mobile 1. However, when you get into the racing/XRP oil, your looking at 11.99 to 13.00 a quart depending on were you get it. Myself I love RP. I have used some Mobile1 of late because costco had it cheap, but I'm going back to RP. Granted its just a matter of personal choice, but the truck seemed happier with it. I use RP in everthing I own. My 72 camaro with full roller 383 has it in the motor, trans, rear diff and power steering. Onlything the truck hasnt had it in is the steering and the trans. Both of them will get it once I have them evacted and swtiched over.

im runnin the royal purp for tranny, engine and rear it makes the difference way better than mobil 1 and amsoil on their site for engine oil has pennzoil as its biggest competitor. what u think about amsoil now? look it up no joke. royal purple is a dyno proven oil. look that up 2 and not just from their test from independent testers and they name their testers unlike amsoil who desnt name their testers.

sso_4ball_400px.gif

Resists Heat, Reduces Oil Consumption

check that out right out of their site. wheres RP at