A little quality time

Dylan06SS

hey ben when you going to spend some quality time with yours :jester:

I have been spending mucho hours of quality time with mine. 99% of that with the hood up - lately. Just ask my neighbors.

Maybe you need to share that quality time with other SS's. That is, if yours isn't the jealous type. :jester:

I find detailing my truck very therapeutic. Time to think about things you may not get to on other projects. There’s nothing like it.

:cheers:

A guy after my own heart! Not everyone can understand why I'm always relaxed and in a better mood after I spend half a day in the garage polishing the SS :thumbs:

I may just have to throw a SS detailing party . . . everyones invited . . . as long as you bring the beer :cheers::jester:

I find detailing my truck very therapeutic. Time to think about things you may not get to on other projects. There’s nothing like it.

A guy after my own heart! Not everyone can understand why I'm always relaxed and in a better mood after I spend half a day in the garage polishing the SS :thumbs:

I may just have to throw a SS detailing party . . . everyones invited . . . as long as you bring the beer :cheers::jester:

I agree, it does feel good making my truck look like new. :thumbs:

Was that the inside or outside you cleaned?

Oh, S***. I forgot that windows had two sides. Damn.

Well, after giving this considerable thought I say that hell with the insides. This is America, afterall. I don't have to do the insides if I don't want to.

Next.... :cool:

I agree, it does feel good making my truck look like new. :thumbs:

i agree. took me 9 hours though. inside and out.

Archived