Anyone Recognize This Truck?

Bowtie70SS

Welcome to the site ...

And the real question .... Do you have a Yenko???

Thanks guys for the support. I really had thought for a second I did something bad by buying it. It's very rare that you can buy a vehicle at all, and get the taxes, fees etch thrown in and still come in UNDER the loan value that your bank will give you and still have change to spare.

No, not a real Yenko unfortunately. I do know where a couple of barn fresh one's are hid and not for sale :( . What I do have is a Factory Monaco (hugger) Orange 1969 Chevelle. 375 horse L78 4 speed 12 bolt posi car. Black bench interior, black vynil top. It is in pieces because it got new quarters and trunk panel. It now sports a 490 big block. :devil:

Edited by YenkoChevelle69 (see edit history)

I would just dump the exhaust IMO

I may just cut those tips off tomorrow to get rid of them until I can get a good exhaust on there.

Whats good? I have had my fill with loud, droaning, raspy, cackly exhaust. I would love something mellow, that you can't really even hear at idle, and can't hear inside at all unless you romp on the loud pedal pretty good.

i think that even with what the customer wants, the muffler/exhaust guy should refuse at times... kinda like when surgeons refuse to perform any more cosmetic procedures on their patients..lol oh well, i guess if exhaust jobs like that didn't exist then there would be no reference to say that ours look nice

ES :flag: