Stillen APracing

Plwtwo

A few of you asked what the pieces look like, here are the big three:

502332_7.jpg

Six piston calipers

502332_6.jpg

14" front rotors

502332_8.jpg

And the rear which are the same size as the factory SS, but are cadium coated! :thumbs:

If you need to ask, to much!!! :lol:

Around $3000 plus shipping is usual for the front. But the front kit comes with Stainless Steel lines, 14" Rotors, and loaded Black or Red 6 piston calipers. :D

BrakePros

I'll take before and after pics....

502332_5.jpg

Not to say it completely compares to the kit you just got, but I am thinking of getting just replacement rotors.

Baer makes a 14 inch rotor upgrade that uses the stock calipers, and includes a relocation bracket.

They claim something like 20 foot decrease in stopping distance from 60-0!!

Not too shabby, they are slotted, and drilled rotors. Stylin concepts has them I think front kit is like $650.00 and rear is $450.00 or maybe the other way around.

I think for the inproved braking and looks of 14 inch rotors for only about $1100.00 is a pretty damn good deal if you ask me. Any chance any of you guys have these already???

:thumbs::seeya:

Based on input from one of our members, the Baer Eradispeed +1 setup for our trucks, sounds like a waste of money. Looks good, however.

:withstupid:

Don't waist the money on the rotors. It's an apperance item only when it's not coupled with calipers, pads, fluid, lines, etc.....

Yes, Ben it comes with new lines. They are either Russell's or Goodridge's, I'd have to look. Stillen also sales Earl's lines. It comes as a Five line kit. I already have SS lines, so I'm putting these on the wife's Tahoe. They made a little difference, these new GM's Brake Booster softens the pressure to much to get the full effect.

Yes, Ben it comes with new lines. They are either Russell's or Goodridge's, I'd have to look. Stillen also sales Earl's lines. It comes as a Five line kit. I already have SS lines, so I'm putting these on the wife's Tahoe. They made a little difference, these new GM's Brake Booster softens the pressure to much to get the full effect.

I'm going to go with new ss lines and better fluid. That should give me a little more, which is all I'm expecting. I'm not that unhappy with what GM gave me.

Archived