Personal Relationship Prob

First off the way i see it Mr.P. is the man.

Second Bonj87 is thinking on the same level as me,i would talk to someone knowledgeable with the law specifically the under age sex issue.

Thirdly i know at this point you must have feelings for her but before they get worse walk away and explain your situation to her,let the other guy get over being dumped because he probably thinks you somehow stole her from him.Take a break and in a few months or so when things cool down give it another try if you think its its worth it.Personally i am with the other guys,its not worth getting into fights over ****,you are both grown men be the more mature man and walk away things might work out for the better.Good luck

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:withstupid: thats exactly how im feeln. alot came out today and shes really thinking of letting this guy go and not talk to him anymore. she doesnt want problems since if anything happend between me and him her parents would obviously be on my side and be pised at her and never forgive her since they are so close to mine. im just going to let her know more that its either me or him and im done with this. i dont problems in my life over ass....

I personally would cut her off. Don't answer the phone for him or for her for that matter.......She's going to come crawling back, etc. I'd let her slide.......right on out of your life.

:withstupid: That sums it up. She isn't worth the heart ache and the trouble. Take it from someone who has been cheated on before, her signs are classic. Trust me when I say you are setting yourself up for a big let down. I would let her go, there are plenty of better fish in the sea.

--As far as the underage promiscuity is concerned, if the sex was consensual, I don't believe anything can be done about it.