Personal Relationship Prob

Lots to say but will try to keep it brief, this is going to be another brain dump -

First, NO WOMAN is worth getting into a fight or going to jail over. Man Rule. :smash:

Second, that girl is troubled; the way she lives her life is bringing you nothing but drama. She is simultaneously jerking both your chain as well as that of this other guy. This is the kind of woman that trouble just seems to follow like the wake after the Titanic.

A little Dog Whisperer take on this - notice how SHE comes to YOU? Notice how HE comes to YOU? And Cesar says the leader (dominant one) never walks over to the follower(s), it is the other way around - the submissive ones gravitate to the leader. Think about it.

In this little dysfunctional love triangle YOU have been already been "elected" the dominant one by default, SO ACT IT. This is my suggestion - do not ask but rather TELL that bitch you expect her to make a clean/clear-cut decision as to what she is going to do with her life, as Mr. Miagi say "grape can walk on left side, or walk on right side, but walk down middle and *squish*"; and coming is the most important point here, that being you cannot tell another human being what to do only what you expect and this is another really good life rule - manage others by making your expectations clear and explicit, then let them make their decisions.

Personally I like strong women, the kind that don't need to be saved or rescued so your description of this young woman really kinda puts me off personally, BUT that being said there is a right and wrong way

; tell her when she gets serious and makes up her mind

:withstupid: ahhhhhh the wise Mr.P speaks again.... NICE!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots to say but will try to keep it brief, this is going to be another brain dump -

First, NO WOMAN is worth getting into a fight or going to jail over. Man Rule. :smash:

Second, that girl is troubled; the way she lives her life is bringing you nothing but drama. She is simultaneously jerking both your chain as well as that of this other guy. This is the kind of woman that trouble just seems to follow like the wake after the Titanic.

A little Dog Whisperer take on this - notice how SHE comes to YOU? Notice how HE comes to YOU? And Cesar says the leader (dominant one) never walks over to the follower(s), it is the other way around - the submissive ones gravitate to the leader. Think about it.

In this little dysfunctional love triangle YOU have been already been "elected" the dominant one by default, SO ACT IT. This is my suggestion - do not ask but rather TELL that bitch you expect her to make a clean/clear-cut decision as to what she is going to do with her life, as Mr. Miagi say "grape can walk on left side, or walk on right side, but walk down middle and *squish*"; and coming is the most important point here, that being you cannot tell another human being what to do only what you expect and this is another really good life rule - manage others by making your expectations clear and explicit, then let them make their decisions.

Look K., she's subconciously got you two guys twisting in the wind - she needs to decide what to do with her life. She also needs to learn how to deal with the man problems in her life. She is not alone, you will find that most women have NO idea how to treat a man, in fact most women have NO idea how to treat other women! So you gotta be on the lookout for people that are f'd up like that.

If I were me in your shoes this situation is already too far gone to make a relationship with this woman. Because she's proven she's weak-minded and you will always subconciously wonder if she is being up-front with you or whether you're being jerked around with. I have nothing against women that need "rescuing" but man this is not how she's acting, I don't care what she is telling you - take a look at her behavior, she doesn't need rescuing, she needs some f'n manners.

Mr. P.

:withstupid: WOW!! :eek: Yeah, what he said!! :cheers:

Put the ole mushroom stamp on her forehead! lol... I was in TWO situations that were similar to that.. Kyle... The best thing you can do in this situation is remain completely unattatched to a girl like this... All they cause is heartache because they really don't know what they want... or who they want...

she already isn't worth it...on to the next.

more importantly: how is your father?

ES :flag:

edit:

Dude you're young, try to think with the head above your waist. It's not worth it. Not even to "sit and talk about it" because you know that's not how it's going to go down

and what does that saying mean? "judged by 12 instead of carried by 6" ?"

Edited by 06redSSrwd (see edit history)

In this little dysfunctional love triangle YOU have been already been "elected" the dominant one by default, SO ACT IT. This is my suggestion - do not ask but rather TELL that bitch you expect her to make a clean/clear-cut decision as to what she is going to do with her life, as Mr. Miagi say "grape can walk on left side, or walk on right side, but walk down middle and *squish*"; and coming is the most important point here, that being you cannot tell another human being what to do only what you expect and this is another really good life rule - manage others by making your expectations clear and explicit, then let them make their decisions. Always.

Look K., she's subconciously got you two guys running in circles doing stuff you normally would never dream of doing, both you guys are acting under the influence of **** - she needs to decide what to do with her life. She also needs to learn how to deal with the man problems in her life. She is not alone, you will find that most women have NO idea how to treat a man, in fact most women have NO idea how to treat other women! So you gotta be on the lookout for people that are f'd up like that.

If I were me in your shoes this situation is already too far gone to make a relationship with this woman. Because she's proven she's weak-minded and you will always subconciously wonder if she is being up-front with you or whether you're being jerked around with. I have nothing against women that need "rescuing" but man this is not how she's acting, I don't care what she is telling you - take a look at her behavior, she doesn't need rescuing, she needs some f'n manners.

OH - and about the other guy, leave him alone. If he's dumb enough to be left twisting in the wind at her mercy then so be it, let him. You run YOUR life, let him run his. You run your relationship with her, let the two of them work out their own problems. Your relationship with her is your business, the relationship between the two of them is none of your business so butt-out and let them handle it. Just make your expectations clear. And if that other "gentleman" DOES butt into your business (i.e. your relationship with her) then be the alpha male and YOU take the problem to HIM and make your expectations clear, whatever you decide them to be; the key here is never to start shit, your job is to handle your business whatever it may be.

Mr. P.

I say we start a thread that instead of "Confucius say...." we have "Mr. P say...."

Mr. P has spoken the rest shall listen lol

ES :flag:

In this little dysfunctional love triangle YOU have been already been "elected" the dominant one by default, SO ACT IT. This is my suggestion - do not ask but rather TELL that bitch you expect her to make a clean/clear-cut decision as to what she is going to do with her life, as Mr. Miagi say "grape can walk on left side, or walk on right side, but walk down middle and *squish*"; and coming is the most important point here, that being you cannot tell another human being what to do only what you expect and this is another really good life rule - manage others by making your expectations clear and explicit, then let them make their decisions. Always.

Look K., she's subconciously got you two guys running in circles doing stuff you normally would never dream of doing, both you guys are acting under the influence of **** - she needs to decide what to do with her life. She also needs to learn how to deal with the man problems in her life. She is not alone, you will find that most women have NO idea how to treat a man, in fact most women have NO idea how to treat other women! So you gotta be on the lookout for people that are f'd up like that.

OH - and about the other guy, leave him alone. If he's dumb enough to be left twisting in the wind at her mercy then so be it, let him. You run YOUR life, let him run his. You run your relationship with her, let the two of them work out their own problems. Your relationship with her is your business, the relationship between the two of them is none of your business so butt-out and let them handle it. Just make your expectations clear. And if that other "gentleman" DOES butt into your business (i.e. your relationship with her) then be the alpha male and YOU take the problem to HIM and make your expectations clear, whatever you decide them to be; the key here is never to start shit, your job is to handle your business whatever it may be.

Mr. P.

Screw Dr.Phil, we Mr. P. Nicely put :cheers:

mr.p is the man!!! alot of good words that made me start thinking...

also "i rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6" means, if were fighting and if its between my life and yours i rather kill than be killed. judged by 12-because you killed someone(or hurt) carried by 6-dead,..six people carry the cofin.

• 4 weeks later...

well i thought this was all over but it defintly isnt. me and her were getting a nice relationship going then shes at the mall and he sees her comes up to her gives her a hug and kiss.(i wasnt there she told me) so now im pissed, you know shes involved with another guy you dont go kissing her. but i let it slide being the bigger better man. but this morning he straight out called me out, saying "kyle fu*& you, your a bitch" now i really dont know what i should do. i dont like to take shit and he clearly just called me out. so i responsded with, "i had no problems with you, and you want to start? just remember you started this not me". this is so highschool drama, hes 23 shes 17 and im 18?? i think he needs to get a life. wanting a 17 year old. so i need honest answers, i shouldnt have gotten so involved with her up to this point but she was a family freind and i know her parents and i know she wouldnt do anything that bad to screw me over, but having ur ex want to fight?? i want her to tell him to stop while hes ahead cuz if i or anyone i know gets involved it wont be good for him. so honestly guys what should i do? let him keep calln me out until he is in my face sayn shit? or just knock him out 1st????

well i thought this was all over but it defintly isnt. me and her were getting a nice relationship going then shes at the mall and he sees her comes up to her gives her a hug and kiss.(i wasnt there she told me) so now im pissed, you know shes involved with another guy you dont go kissing her. but i let it slide being the bigger better man. but this morning he straight out called me out, saying "kyle fu*& you, your a bitch" now i really dont know what i should do. i dont like to take shit and he clearly just called me out. so i responsded with, "i had no problems with you, and you want to start? just remember you started this not me". this is so highschool drama, hes 23 shes 17 and im 18?? i think he needs to get a life. wanting a 17 year old. so i need honest answers, i shouldnt have gotten so involved with her up to this point but she was a family freind and i know her parents and i know she wouldnt do anything that bad to screw me over, but having ur ex want to fight?? i want her to tell him to stop while hes ahead cuz if i or anyone i know gets involved it wont be good for him. so honestly guys what should i do? let him keep calln me out until he is in my face sayn shit? or just knock him out 1st????

If it was me, Iwould break it off with the girl. Don't be a prick about it, since she is a family friend and all. It sounds like she's the type that loves the drama. You didn't mention whether or not she tried to avoid the contact at the mall, so I'll assume she didn't. The only reason to bring it up to you was to get you to react to it. To keep the drama going. Some people just thrive on it. If you don't, you need to stay away from both of them, because it is probably not going to stop. Maybe she wants the two of you to get into it so you can prove how much you want her, which is ****ed up. After that's over (if it ever is), it'll be something else.

FWIW, my advice is to distance yourself from both of them. Find someone who cares more about your feelings than to keep shit stirred up all the time. When you do, you'll wonder why you ever messed with this chick.

If it was me, Iwould break it off with the girl. Don't be a prick about it, since she is a family friend and all. It sounds like she's the type that loves the drama. You didn't mention whether or not she tried to avoid the contact at the mall, so I'll assume she didn't. The only reason to bring it up to you was to get you to react to it. To keep the drama going. Some people just thrive on it. If you don't, you need to stay away from both of them, because it is probably not going to stop. Maybe she wants the two of you to get into it so you can prove how much you want her, which is ****ed up. After that's over (if it ever is), it'll be something else.

FWIW, my advice is to distance yourself from both of them. Find someone who cares more about your feelings than to keep shit stirred up all the time. When you do, you'll wonder why you ever messed with this chick.

good words right here..i actully brought it up, cuz i wanted to know, i feel like im going to let things go there own way and when shes gets her problems resolved i might still be here....

Well Kyle, you've received alot of good information from people in all different walks of life. The have been honest and up front with you, as they have no reason to lie to you. I personally would cut her off. Don't answer the phone for him or for her for that matter. I guarantee she is going to freak out when she realizes that she no longer has you by a chain anymore. She's going to come crawling back, etc. I'd let her slide.......right on out of your life. The end.

The ball is in your court, it's your serve.