She Said Yes...

smoke03

I know i promised a post about it as soon as i could get to the internet so here ya go guys.

Well as most of you know, I had a proposal planned this weekend in Gatlinburg. We made our way 34 storied up into the air on the space needle. When we got to the top, nobody was there. Yeah, I did the whole get down on one knee thing. For a minute, she was stunned and didnt know what to say. I was a little nervous at that point but then she gathered herself up and said "of course!". We went out to eat after that. As we walked in she just had to show the hostess the ring and tell her what had happened. We were seated and she then proceeded to show our waitress. Then 3 more ladies came over and congradulated us. The manager even gave us a free dessert of our choice!

I had never seen her this happy, which made me the happiest man on earth. Pics from the trip to come later.

Thanks for all the support guys. Me and My Fiance (new word for me) are to be wed on October 4, 2008!

Edited by smoke03 (see edit history)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic