Well The Worst Has Happend To Me

palletyard

:fume: well went out to the garage a few moments ago and side door broken and truck and my 6.0 motor on the side was fu :mad::mad: en gone :cry: . i didnt hear shit last night.. and i didnt have my alarm on.. cause it was in the garage.... :tear: carma will get take its place. :help: i need a shoulder to cry on.. anyways for those of you that dont know this was my pride and joy.

jauicas-3.jpg?t=1196704096

Edited by 2002 ss (see edit history)

Damn dude I'm very sorry about your truck. That pisses me off just hearing about that. I know this is probably a long shot but did you have lojack or a cell phone in your car? Your cell phone could be tracked via gps. Just a thought.

B

:fume: well went out to the garage a few moments ago and side door broken and truck and my 6.0 motor on the side was fu :mad: :mad: en gone :cry: . i didnt hear shit last night.. and i didnt have my alarm on.. cause it was in the garage.... :tear: carma will get take its place. :help: i need a shoulder to cry on.. anyways for those of you that dont know this was my pride and joy.

jauicas-3.jpg?t=1196704096

Karma is a bitch they'll get theirs