Well The Worst Has Happend To Me

palletyard

All i gotta say is **** them and they'll get whats coming to em....Most importantly dont loose hope....many know my truck was stolen back in June and actually recovered the end of october wiht nothing but stereo parts missing....Keep the faith and you never know when where and what kinda shape it'll turn up in...

well i wish little john was hear when i got a phone call this morning from a towing company from a little ass town 15 minutes from me... are you the owner of this pickup and i said :omg: yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! he wouldnt tell me nothing over the phone if its been stripped :fume: so when i get there and see it and look in it.. they got my amps box with the subs all the door speakers :M16: but not my stereo :dunno: anyways that was it!!!!! wow.. so im talking to the guy and said where did you pick this up at.. he told me some guy called there is a truck outside my house i want it removed.. so i go to location. and it was outside of a guy that i raced before that has a real sss. maybe he was mad that i smoked him twice :confused: and i knocked on the door he opened the door didnt reconize me cause i was in the tahoe.. anyways i told him let me look in your truck. no! let me look in your garage no! and so i called the cops they came out and looked in the house truck and garage. nothing. probably sold it or hid it good.. any ways i got the truck back :cheers: oh yeah the ss bages were gone as well. that makes me more confident that it was him.. well anyways if your on this site and reading this i won fair and sqaure pal. learn how to drive. my truck is not a sss.. gm did not make a sss in the 99-02 body style!!!! i just love the look and did a little cosmetic things to it.. oh yeah and you probably more pissed when you opened the hood and seen a 4.8. :lol: carma will take its coarse and as for the 6.0 motor shove it up your :fart:

You really should chill out. Just because you beat him in your truck doesn't mean he wants to steal your truck and strip it for secret race parts. Just because he wouldn't let you look in his house does not mean he stole it. If you came up demanding stuff from me at MY HOUSE I'd have told you to piss off too. If you'd have gotten all swelled up on me you would have ended up with a 40 cal in your face. I'd have told the police to come back with a warrant. You are darn lucky. Congrats on getting your silverado back tho. :cheers:

Edited by YenkoChevelle69 (see edit history)